Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:44:48 -0400
Please respond to the list, not to me directly.

At 11:27 AM 8/29/2006 -0500, Garrie Burr wrote:

>Except when the group address is in the TO DD field it's the group
>that appears in the recipient's TO: field -- which is what they're
>trying to avoid.

The only recipient that sees that To: field should be the group you
want to BCC itself.  All other recipients should see their own
address in To:.  Alternately you could specify a dummy address in the
To: line instead of letting LISTSERV fill it dynamically.

Perhaps I don't understand what you're trying to do.  What does your
job look like?

Nathan