Brick Verser <BAV@KSUVM>
Mon, 4 May 87 16:46 CDT
Is anybody else suffering from this?  Mail which is sent using distribute
and which has an invalid FROM: field doesn't get very far--it is
rejected by MAILER and ends up in my reader.  I got a zillion
(well, okay, only nine, but it seems like a zillion) rejection notices
from this and now have to deal them out appropriately.

Following is the header causing this particular problem:

>Date:         Mon, 04 May 87 16:56:36 EDT
>Sender:       BITNIC MAIL-L List <MAIL-L@BITNIC>
>From:         ""Ben Cranston <[log in to unmask]>"" <ZBEN@UMD2>
>Subject:      80 column wars