Tue, 13 Apr 1993 10:43:06 CDT
> Can someone give me a clue about this error message we are receiving?
> Any help is appreciated.
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> John Clutcher, Project Leader/E-mail Postmaster  Information Systems

>The  enclosed mail  file, found  in the  FLEXWORK reader  and shown  under the
>spoolid 0110  in the console log,  has been identified as  a possible delivery
>error notice for the following reason: mail origin is listed in "Filter=" list
>header keyword (or its default value for FLEXWORK).

There's a long explanation of this message in the 1.7f release
notes. It indicates that a message was received by one of the
ordinarily interdicted userids (postmaster, root, mmdf,..) or was
rejected by a custom filter for a particular list. The
explanation in the release notes explains how to change the
default interdicted user list or to set up your own filters.

I can send you a copy of the release notes if you didn't get
them. Drop me a note off-line if you want them.