Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:08:05 -0400
In all fairness, I think you -really- need to look at the LISTSERV log and see whether or not this piece of mail was in fact approved by an editor.

I've seen cases like this where it was later discovered that an editor had actually approved the message by accident (link was inadvertently clicked or whatever).

Nathan