Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sun, 29 Mar 1987 15:22 SET
  Wish #3 is implemented since release 1.5d I think. You can distribute a file
to a  list. Wish  #2 will be  implemented very  soon as I  intend to  drop the
direct-send approach  completely, but  I wanted to  wait until  DISTRIBUTE had
stabilized.

  Some of  you complained about 1.5i  not being upwards compatible  with 1.5h.
This is completely  wrong, *but* 1.5i is using a  different link weights table
than 1.5h which takes advantages of  the new functionalities of LSVBITFD. This
causes  inconsistency between  the  behaviour of  1.5i and  1.5h,  ie the  two
releases don't agree  on which node is  the 'best' for a given  node, which is
perfectly normal, is not a bug, is  not a lack of compatibility, etc. This was
not intended against you, Geert, but against some other people.

  Eric