David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:31:23 -0500
The reason the subscription date was the same as the day I posted my
original note is because I deleted and resubscribed the person in the
hopes that it would clear up any problem with the subscription options.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington
Voice: (817) 272-3666