Michael Hillwig <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Oct 1992 00:05:51 EDT
I'm sorry if anyone gets this post in more than one place; I'm sending
it to several discussion lists.

I'm doing a program on electronic mail at an upcoming conference, and
I'm looking for a variety of .sig (signature) files.  If you have one
to share, please e-mail it to me *privately* at [log in to unmask]

Please include SIG FILE as your subject heading.

Thanks!!!

Michael Hillwig
Resident Advisor              "Life is good even though people are
Slippery Rock University       generally stupid."
[log in to unmask]            -Russell D Barefoot