Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Apr 1994 10:07:19 EST
On Thu, 7 Apr 1994 11:55:51 -0400 Derek M. Tomei said:
>Due to some policies and procedures here at the university of south
>florida, we are to delete a specific list called RUSHTALK, which is a
>conservative discussion group based on the politics of Rush Limbaugh.  Is
>there a way to find out if some one else can take this list at a different
>site, so we do not cause an uproar among subscribers?  In other words,
>find a new home for the list.  Any input would be appreciated.

Just a thought:  did you ask on the list?  As a listserv postmaster, I'm
more inclined to adopt a list that a local user asks me about than one
mentioned on LSTSRV-L.  You might have list postmasters on RUSHTALK, which
would simplify the process, or list members who'd care enough to sponsor
the list at their site and get involved in list ownership.

Nick