Brent Stilley <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 May 1994 09:37:29 CST
On Mon, 23 May 1994 15:31:24 -0400 Mark_Strawcutter said:
>>>Who are the members of L-Soft's Board of Directors? Thanks.
>>
>>The list  of shareholders  and directors  is not  public.
>
>L-Soft is perfectly within it's rights to keep their identities private.

Especially since they all collect fully automatic weapons, frequent strange
bars, and watch Rush Limbaugh. Other than that, they are just regular guys!

(just thought I'd be the first to indulge in *wild* speculation about those
 who can't afford to defend themselves ;-)

Brent Stilley,  Oklahoma State University, 113 Math Sciences, Stillwater, 74078