Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:33:37 -0500
It sounds like your ~listserv/home/listkwd.file is out of date.  How
did you upgrade to 14.4?  The new-fashioned .bin kit or the
old-fashioned tar.Z kit?

If the latter, it sounds like you didn't download and apply
common.tar.Z along with Linux.tar.Z.

(I'm assuming this is for the KIDLINK site which is running Linux and
not the UC site which is running Windows.)

Nathan