Tue, 24 Aug 1993 14:35:44 CST
I've never personally used list statistics before (just did it
for the first time a minute ago), but the following should work for your
list owner:

   TELL LISTSERV AT yournode STATS yourlistname

That's the command you would direct to LISTSERV to give you a statistics
report.  There is a Stats= list keyword, but my test list didn't have it
coded, therefore I don't think you need it unless you want additional
information.

I found this info in LISTSERV help documents LISTKEYW and LISTOWNR.
You may also want to try a database search of this list (LSTSRV-L) for
more information.

Adam Floro
Systems Programmer
Information Technology                     Phone:  (618) 453-6238
Southern Illinois University               Fax:    (618) 453-5261
Carbondale, IL 62901                       E-mail: [log in to unmask]