Richard Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:36:51 -0400
1.  Can you see anything in the email software logs to see if the email is even making it
from LISTSERV to the mail forwarder.

2.  Have you sent a 'REVIEW listname NOHEADER' command to LISTSERV to make
sure that there are subscribers in your list, and that the subscriber information isn't
corrupt in some way.