Peter Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 00:41:32 -0600
I appreciate your response.  I'll try the FULL822 option while
researching options with Microsoft.  They've sent me a patch in the
past, but the error has always returned - even in 2003's SMTP server.
The error is documented here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321150

-Peter