Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:58:19 -0500
We have a list that contains this keyword, but we still get the bounce.  Any ideas?  The headers are

* Subscription= By Owner
* Errors-To= Owner
* Review= Owner
* Validate= Yes
* Notify= Yes
*
* Send= Owners
* Reply-To= Sender,Respect
* Default-Options= Repro
* Loopcheck= Nobody
*
* Confidential= Service
* Service= local

and part of the message we get is

>Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to have
>already been  distributed to the  L-ADM-HOSTMON list.  That is, a  message with
>identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted to
>the list recently, either by you or by  someone else.

How is this possible?

--
Cheerfulness is contagious, but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a "carrier".

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)