Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 17:48:40 -0500
The vast majority of our lists are generated by automated process, but a few are
still created using the web interface and the library of list header templates
(LIST-LIBRARY).  We have deleted most of the vendor-provided templates and added
several of our own.  As a matter of local practice, a list header contains a
comment showing the date the list was created and the identity of the individual
who created the list.  For example:

	* Created: 5 Feb 2010 by [log in to unmask]

Each of our list library templates contains the following line:

	* Created: &+ISODATE;  by

This gives us the static text and current date; the individual who creates the
list manually adds his email address to the line.  I would like to make the
user's identity appear auto-magically.  I tried:

	* Created: &+ISODATE;  by  &+MBX(&+INVOKER);
and
	* Created: &+ISODATE;  by  &+INVOKER;
and
	* Created: &+ISODATE;  by  &+WHOM;

with no noticeable effect, i.e., nothing was inserted after 'by'.

Can this be done?  If so, how?

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team