Tor-Arne Bertheussen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:49:49 -0500
We, National Institute of Public Health in Norway, have just bought a
license of LISTSERV 1.8d and have problems getting it to work with our
mailsystem Exchange Server 5.5. I hope somebody are willing to give us a
helping hand on how to get it to work.

As we understand it, all mails will first reach our primary mailserver no
matter if it should be sent to one of our users or to the listserv
application. The mailserver must then analyze the message and deside if it
should be forwarded to the server running listserv or not. Is this what
really happens?

If this is correct, do you know how we set up Exchange to forward the
messages we want to our listserv machine?

We would be grateful for any information.

Tor-Arne Bertheussen,
National Institute of Public Health,
Oslo, Norway