Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 01:26:02 -0600
On 2/14/98 6:05 PM, Frank Sikos <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>> >This list [LSTSRV-L] is for the discussion of the L-Soft
>> international Inc
>> >product called LISTSERV(R).  While the names of other products are
>> sometimes
>> >mentioned here, this list is NOT for general chat about such other
>> products.
>>
>> >Please do not continue such discussion
>> here.
>
>Well, since this is a moderated list, I would think the moderators would
>not allow such subject matters to even appear and therefore save us from
>having to read child-like scolding messages!

Unless something changed when I wasn't looking, this is not a moderated
list. The best the Owners can do is try to clean things up after the fact.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;