Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:29:17 -0400
On 10/22/2011 15:16, Karen Belfi wrote:
> Anyone have a set of list rules/email etiquette they can send?
> We're working on this for our list but no need to reinvent the wheel if someone
> has something already written up that they don't mind us using/editing.

Posting guidelines for the HiEd-EmailAdmin list:

	The list is designed as a self-moderated discussion forum for subscribers
	only; messages from other sources will be rejected. Flames, personal attacks,
	and commercial messages will not be tolerated. Offenders may be placed on
	moderation or removed from the list, at the discretion of the list owners.

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team