Eva Kalman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:02:45 -0500
Hmm.  Either I never followed up on this to get the newer
version of listserv.c or I misplaced it.

Anyway, I'm now at ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/LISTSERV/UNIX and I don't see
a listserv.c here.   The common.tar.Z here doesn't have the new
listserv.c and  I also looked in the common.tar that
came with 1.8e for Solaris and it's still the old version
of listview.c (without the -e).

???
Eva