Wed, 3 Jul 1991 20:14:16 EDT
We are not a Listserv site.

I am presently seeking a Listserv home for a small, confidential,
invitation-only, low volume list for furtherance of advanced discussion
and research among a small group. Subject matter is potentially
controversial and list members wish to contain knowledge of their
participation to those with need to know.

If there is a Listserv Administrator who may be willing to provide
space for such a list on his/her machine, please E-mail me privately as
I am not a regular subscriber to LSTSRV-L.

Thank you.

W. K. (Bill) Gorman