"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Jan 1993 02:07:26 EST
... ** Thank Eric mode on **

   I would like to, in public, thank Eric for working so hard on the new
features for Listserv and also on LMail.  So many new features and other
changes obviously have kept him very busy.

   I think we all owe Eric a great deal for his work.

   I, for one,  stand to benefit from  one new change, i.e.  that of the
"topics" being added.   Eric came up with the perfect,  for me, solution
to a problem  I had.  After sending  him a rough idea of  what I wanted,
thinking that he wouldn't  have time to do it, it is  exactly what I had
hoped for, if not more.

   Credit to Eric x 100!  (x 200 for such a quick response!)

**  Geert K. Marien  :  [log in to unmask] (Bitnet: GKMQC@CUNYVM)  **
**        ListOwner: AIRLINE, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List        **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **