"A. Ralph Papakhian" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Jan 1995 13:53:33 EST
Hi.
My list is at iubvm (Bloomington, IN). I havn't noticed any
problems myself, but today I received two messages from subscribers
saying that they had not received any list mail for two days.
There subs are OK, and there has been traffic on the list.
One message was from New Orleans, and the other was from Los Angeles.
Has something collapsed in the network that would prevent listserv
mail from being delivered south and west of Bloomington, IN?

*GO*   Cordially, forever more,
*!!*   A. Ralph Papakhian, Music Library (Co-Listowner for MLA-L@IUBVM)
*IU*   Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
       (812) 855-2970  [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]