"Steven P. Roder" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 20:13:33 EDT
On Wed, 14 Jun 1995 16:07:28 MDT Kingsavanh Bounkeua said:
>more information on listserv forwading or if you know the command please
>show me how. Thanks in advance for you time.

tell listserv /forward for userid              (to see the setting)
tell listserv /forward uid@somenode for userid (to set it)
tell listserv /forward reset for userid        (to turn forwarding off)
tell listserv help                         (will include some info on /forward)

Also, remember that listserv does forwarding by polling the user's reader,
so the userid must exist in the CP directory.  LMail, on the other hand,
does the fowarding immediately, so the userid does not have to exist.  LMAIL
does not poll readers, so LISTSERV can be used to handle mail that was
delivered without LMail, such as local mail sent directly.  In case anyone
is wondering, forwarding in LMail:

tell mailer set forward uid@somenode for userid
tell mailer show forward for userid
tell mailer set forward off for userid (or "set noforward)
tell mailer help forward

Help this helps,

Steve
([log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | (716)645-3564 ,