"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Sun, 13 Nov 88 19:39:44 GMT
I just realized  that a CP ORDER  command does not always  get executed before
the call to  RDR MODULE. There normally  is no reason to do  it, since LSVIUCV
only skips files which  are held or "invisible" on a Q R  ALL *, but I thought
it was done unconditionally and therefore couldn't understand what the problem
with RDR was.

An interesting  test would be  to add a "Call  Diag 8,'ORDER RDR'  spoolid" in
LSVRDR EXEC right before the 'RDR (NOTYPE'  call, to see if it improves things
or not. If it does solve the problem, I'll put it in the official distribution
of 1.5o.

  Eric