"Gurwit, Margie" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:40:36 -0500
One of our list owners has found an anomoly that I'd like to ask about.  We're very new to LISTSERV, we just migrated all our lists from Listproc on Sunday.  I can't find any mention of this in the docs.  We're running LISTSERV 1.8e on Redhat Linux.

The list configuration is below.  If the list owner changes some of the list's configurations via either email or the web interface, it will knock out the Review=Owner option.  For example, if he changes Sizelim= 50K to Sizelim= 60K, then Review= Owner will be gone.  This also happens with Notify.  However it doesn't happen with if he changes the Ack level.  We can consistantly make this happen.

Any ideas?

MissouriFamilies eNewsletter
Send= Owner,Confirm
Sizelim= 50K
Notify= Yes
Confidential= Yes
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Sender= "MissouriFamilies eNewsletter <[log in to unmask]>"
.HH ON
.HH OFF
Digest= No
Ack= Yes