Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:36:31 -0400
Depending on your situation, either the Maestro option presented by
Francoise or a List Exit.  For the exit, review the Advanced Topics
manual, it isn't covered in the other manuals.

A list exit is not very complicated.  If your LISTSERV system is going
to be on a Windows platform, for example, what you want can be done with
just a Windows command language batch file.

Hey all,

	I was wondering if there is a way to keep someone from signing
off of a
list?  We are migrating our lists to listserv, and some of our lists
are
just distribution lists for employees and we would like those lists to

only have additions (which is easy) and deletions of addresses done by

the owners.  I looked through the documentation and didn't really see a

way to do this, so I thought I'd ask the fine people on this list.

Thanks,
Bob