CERN Eric Thomas <ERIC@CEARN>
Tue, 1 Sep 1987 23:20 GVA
Hush, Big  Brother (aka Peter Sylvester)  might be watching you  :-) There are
several versions  of UCLA  mail anyway and  I must say  that, for  a MVS-based
system, it's  not that bad at  all. Look at  the VAX/VMS mailers which  do the
same  and  even  worse, with  error  messages  which  are  I think  even  more
unintelligible than MVS ones :-)

  Eric

Disclaimer:  The assumption  that  the  author of  these  lines  is trying  to
insinuate that  MVS is an inferior  system is WRONG. The  author hereby states
clearly and without ambiguity that it  is his own personal and private opinion
that MVS *is* *definitely* an inferior  system. This views are not necessarily
those of the authors of UCLA mail  :-) As usual, reasonable objections will be
discarded unread :-)