Tracey McCartney <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:40:32 -0500
At 03:31 PM 10/5/01 -0400, you wrote:
>And where do I find the 'controls' for this? I'm running win2k, but the
>action is the same in IE, Netscape 4.78 and 6.1. I've explored
>preferences and the various config files without seeing anything
>obvious.

This is something that has to be done to the wa.exe file itself, through the security tab on the property sheet for it.  If you have administrator access to the computer running listserv, find the wa.exe file in Explorer, right-click on it and choose the Security tab.  Make sure the IURS_<machine name> group has execute permissions on the file, as well as read.

At least this is how it works in NT4.0.  YMMV with Win2k, which I haven't played with at all.

Tracey