Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Apr 1994 11:47:12 EDT
We're in the process of moving LISTSERV to SFS and have run into a minor
snag as far as making the log files available via anonymous FTP.

SFS will not allow a directory with a '-' in its name.

So, we can either call the anonymous ftp directory 'list_l' or simply
'list' when the listname has a '-' in it.

Has anyone solved this problem or made one of the above choices?  If so,
we'd like to use whatever someone else has 'standardized' on.

Thanks,
       Jim...