"Juan M. Courcoul" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Aug 90 10:34:00 CST
Greetings,

After many years of studying and working here at the Monterrey Institute
of Technology, Monterrey Campus, the time has come to move on. As of
September first, I will no longer be here (I'll be pursuing job offers
elsewhere at that time; wish me luck).

The day-to-day task of maintaining our various servers will be (temporarily)
handled by the system programmer, Gerardo Oliva (MAINT@TECMTYVM). The long
term need of having a staff member handle this and long-range planning of
network strategy will be studied and, if deemed necessary, the appropiate
appointment will be made and announced. This account will continue to exist,
and be subscribed to all the corresponding lists, as well as AFD's, etc.

My sincere thanks to each and everyone who offered me help and assistance
throughout these years. I will carry with me a warm feeling of having had
the opportunity to come in contact with an outstanding group of persons.

Juan M. Courcoul
Monterrey Institute of Technology
Monterrey, N. L.
Mexico