Bill Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Jul 1992 16:04:31 PST
I have setup some local distribution lists using listserv.

How do I put the FROM id in the reply to field or better yet
not have a reply to line?

The reason for this is that PROFS does not allow a REPLY FROM
and/or my users do not pay enough attention to the fact that the are
replying to the list.  This will hopefully cut down some network traffic.

Thanks in advance.

Talk at you Later,                \ /    University of Calif  Davis
Bill Cohen, Systems Integrator   - + -   California Veterinary Diagnostic
[log in to unmask]   / \    Laboratory System (916) 752-8772