"Russell, D (Duncan)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:05:30 +0100
Hello all,

More questions, sorry. I have a list here which has Attachments= no in the
header and a subscriber who is set to receive MIME format digests. Now would
these two settings be likely to interact in anyway.
The problem is basically someone has mailed a large attachment to the list
and this I think has been stored in the archives, when the person set to
digest= MIME mode receives a mail from the list it always comes in as a
blank message.

Any useful ideas, gratefully appreciated. ?

Duncan