Cheryl Cato <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:15:02 -0500
Dr. Parke -

Do you have any colleagues at Texas A&M University?  We run listserv
here,
and have for 25 years or so.     We do require local sponsorship of
lists on
our server, however - so if you know someone you might contact in our
vet school to request the list - we would be happy to host it for you.

Oh - and the cost to our customers is built into the IT Infrastructure
they
already support - so no additional charges are applied.

Please let us know if we can help.

On Jun 22, 2009, at 10:36 AM, Jeff Parke, VETPROF co-manager wrote:

> Does anyone know of an inexpensive home we can host VETPROF (nee
> VETPLUS) list on?  This has running under LISTSERV since 1995 (early
> on it ran on listproc software).  The current host machine has been
> experiencing escalating problems for months.
>
> We are looking to migrate to another provider of LISTSERV lists.  I'm
> not a member of LSTSRV-L, so please send any ideas to
> [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Jeff Parke, MS, DVM  [log in to unmask]
> VETPROF co-administrator