KEVIN MCKENZIE <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 11:43:00 -0400
One more question for the masses.  I am trying to put a list within a list
as a sender and not a recipient.  In other words I would like for another
list to be able to send to a list that they are not members of and will not
receive postings of the second list as well.  I originally had it set to this;

* header of list named test2-l
SEND= PRIVATE, (TEST-L)

So that test-l could be able to send to test2-l but not receive the
postings to the list test2-l.  I don't want these to have to go through a
moderator or an editor, just freely send to the list.  Any help is again
greatly appreciated.