"McRae, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:50:32 -0800
I just migrated my listserv to a new box with a bigger second hard drive.
Prior to moving my list everything was working correctly on a single drive.
The only big difference between the two boxes is the location of the
notebook directory that's now located on the second hard disk.  I updated
the notebook key in the list header but it still doesn't work.  I am able to
go to the list archive page and see all of the past messages but when I
click on one to read it gives me an error and part of the error message
shows me the path to the old location and an error number 2.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Richard