Larry Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 16 Jul 2016 11:12:52 -0400
I've got a lot more information on this issue. First, I thought it was related to the fact that we don't support SSL currently, but listserv was trying to use it. So I downloaded and installed a site.wwwtpl that was posted in a different thread in this list that forces HTTP. At first I thought that fixed the problem, because I could log in, but I was only able to once. After the first time the problem returns; the wa script is downloaded the 2nd and subsequent times I try to log it.

If I "touch" site.wwwtpl or default.wwwtpl and restart listserv I can again log in - once.