Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 21:49:07 -0400
>*I want that in the field "To:" appears the subscriber email as shown
>below:*
>*
>*
>*From: *   [log in to unmask]
>*Subject: * *Announcement X*
>*Date: * June 8, 2006 5:48:08 PM GMT-05:00
>*To: *   [log in to unmask]
>

>Is this possible?

There are a couple of ways.

First of all, you can SET all existing subscribers to FULL822 headers (and
cover all new subscribers with DEFAULT-OPTIONS=FULL822 in the list header).
 Note that this can put significant strain on both LISTSERV and the mailer,
and is not recommended for use all the time.  For details, see Chapter
6.1.1 of the LISTSERV Site Manager's Manual (online here
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.html#_Toc128544668>).

Second, you can try list-based mail-merge.  It's best to try this with
LISTSERV 14.4 or greater so you can take advantage of EMBEDDED_MAIL_MERGE
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/relnotes/LISTSERV14.4-Release-Notes.html#
1>.

This FAQ goes into more detail
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/lsv-faq.stm#_Toc116444818>.  Further, you
should read the LISTSERV Developer's Guide for more information about
mail-merge <http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/devindex.stm>.

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.