David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 14:00:43 -0500
Will 1.8d support some sort of inclusion or exclusion pattern to be
specified in the Send= keyword?  The reason for asking is that I have a
list owner who wants suggestions and comments to be posted to their list
via a web form while still allowing only subscribers to post to it.  The
problem is that the e-mail address generated by the web form and CGI
script in question may not always be the same, or so I've been told.
The first few characters will be the same, though.  Something like:

   Send= (Private,Include=IUSR_*@ww2.uta.edu)

would be great, if it could be done.  If this isn't planned, then please
add it to the suggestion list and if anyone has any suggestions, as to
how to best deal with this, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington
Voice: (817) 272-3666