Siegfried Schmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:19:23 +0100
>I would appreciate the best way to handle requests form subscribers
>who ONLY want the sub list mail and not the master list.
>Should I  use the" SET MASTERLIST  NOMAIL FOR joe [log in to unmask]"
>command to stop the master list messages from going to the subscriber?

You should use the quiet option when you do that. And please note that in
some cases, you will have to (quiet) add the subscriber to the super list
if he is not already there. Finally, you should tell the subscriber that
he should *never* try to remove himself from the super list or change his
address in the sub list.

Hope this helps.

Siegfried Schmitt <[log in to unmask]>