Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Oct 1994 09:30:31 CDT
On Tue, 25 Oct 1994 16:52:06 EDT M. Erixon-StanfordTRAI said:
>I've got a LISTSERV HELPCMS file that  our VM users can access by typing
>HELP LISTSERV. You're  welcome to modify it to suit  your end users. I'm
>in the process  of updating it to  make it even *EASIER* to  read and to
>include some policy stuff. We've also bundled it as the help file called
>from an exec that displays the entire list of lists. That way, users can
>subscribe from  a command line while  they're looking at the  listname &
>node information.

Would you mind distributing that to this list (or at least me, if the
others on this list don't feel it's appropriate)?

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                      (409) 845-8300 (work)

"Money makes a very, very, very poor master, but a very, very, very
 good slave."            - Mark Pruitt