Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 14:38:36 +0100
On Fri, 25  Mar 1994 08:14:01 EST  Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>I  got two  messages  over night  through e-mail  that  my LISTSERV  has
>submitted update jobs to a couple of apparently non-BITNET servers. (See
>below for the message text.)
>
>Are these signs  that there are some  implementations of LISTSERV-TCP/IP
>running somewhere, or is something else going on?

These  are  just :newnode  tags.  However  there  ARE two  sites  running
LISTSERV-TCP/IP  in  production.  I  suggest  you  look  in  the  general
direction of a large US State where  many people are going to be dropping
out in a couple weeks :-)

  Eric