Cary Mader <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:04:41 -0700
Hi...

I have been running a mail list for patients of an open heart surgery called
the Ross Procedure. Patients of the surgery can run from age 2 days to 62 years.

I have been using Coollist.com, but it seems to have died lately.  The list
currently has about 50 users, and probably averages less than ten messages
per week. The list members are people about to undergo surgery and looking
for help
and support, or people who have had the surgery wishing to help others.  It
has been a great help in the 4 months it has been in existance.

Is anyone out there willing to host this list at no charge?  I can't afford
to pay my ISP for a list right now, and would greatly appreciate and give
due credit to anyone who would be willing to run this list on their mail
list server.

Please reply to Cary Mader at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Cary Mader
Email:  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
The Ross Procedure Page @ http://www.primenet.com/~carym

"That is what faith is: God perceived by the heart, not by the reason."
 Blaise Pascal