Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 07:00:58 +0100
How exactly do you propose to filter the following:

>Please remove my name too. There's too much e mail.

without filtering  hundreds of perfectly  valid sentences that  happen to
contain the words "too much" or "remove"?

I think  the requests are  due to the AOL  busy tone problem.  People who
used to  be happy reading  this list now  find their mailboxes  full when
they log in, and want off. The requests all seem to have been coming from
AOL.  I  also noted  (a  few  days ago)  that  the  UGA peer  didn't  use
"Subscription= Open,Confirm" and I added it.

  Eric