Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:29:06 -0500
I found the question ambiguous. If you meant for newly added subscribers, then Michael's answer seems
appropriate. If you meant for an existing subscriber, then

SET listname DIGEST NOMIME FOR userid@node

Existing subscribers are not changed when the list definition header default-options= is updated.

/Pete