Moshe Barak <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 07:21:11 +0200
Hi,

I saw the new feature of automatic list creation available to the site admin
via the web interface in the recently announced 1.8d version and liked it a lot.
I think it would be great for everyone if there was a similar option for
*regular* users of a specific (local) site, minus the directory creation of
course and the creation of an alias for the list.
The result of this could probably be a mail file in the right format sent to
the admin, to be PUT by him, if he/she approves.
I wander if anyone has implemented such or a similar option and is willing to
share it.
Thanks,
Moshe

P.S: Ideally, I would like each staff member who has a course, to be able to open a list for
his course. This would mean hundredth-s or thousands of lists, which is a task, I am not
enthusiastic to take upon myself if not done automatically or semi
automatically :-)