Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:52:43 -0400
A combination of the latest LISTSERV build and the latest Oracle ODBC
drivers seemed to do the trick.  Ultimately we did a clean NT installation
to make sure that everything was completely uncorrupted by the previous
setup.

I say this now before the hidden gotchas find me, but things look good.
Thanks for the suggestions and help.

-jwgh