Michael Gettes <CCMRG@BOSTONU>
Fri, 17 Jul 87 11:42:01 EDT
If anyone is still out there and not yet gone on some vacation....

I have 1.5K installed. I too, along with those who noticed the bitnic
LISTSERV doing the same thing, have a problem with LISTSERV generating
a bad Reply-To: field. The return address is missing the @ between
the User and Node fields as well as it appears that any text name
is not being quoted or parenthesized or what ever as necessary.

This appears to be posing a drastic problem for my local lists on an
immediate level and then of course there is the problem of the rest of
the world trying to reply to LISTSERV generated mail.

In short, anybody got a fix? (no time on this end).

            - Michael Gettes, Boston University