Shawn Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:53:54 -0800
Hello,

Can someone running Redhat with Listserv let me in on how to get the smrsh
to allow lsv_amin to run?

I've tried adding a link to /usr/local/bin/lsv_amin to /etc/smrsh, and I've even
tried placing the lsv_amin itself in /etc/smrsh.

I've tried ownership as listserv:root, root:root, and various permissions
according to the README.smrsh and sendmail docs, all to no avail.

I still get:

"|/etc/smrsh/lsv_amin -t owner-listserv"
    (expanded from: owner-listserv)

sh: lsv_amin not available for sendmail programs
554 "|/etc/smrsh/lsv_amin -t owner-listserv"... Service unavailable

What am I missing here?

Shawn Wright
Computer Systems Manager
Shawnigan Lake School