William Grassie <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:24:24 -0400
Stan, et. al.

Thanks for your response.  Here are some follow-up questions: I've
been advised to send these questions to the support list:

  1. Am I right in assuming that once one has converted Lsoft to ODBC
  back end, this back end can have arbitrary fields added to it for use
  by other bits of software. I want to write some custom applications
  using the data that Lsoft keeps:

  2. My client has data that is part of an lsoft server which has other
people on it - will it be possible to separate out the bits he has from the
database?

3. Can Lsoft use SQL server as a back end (I think I read it can)?

4. Is there a copy of the database structure available for use in making
custom perl/asp scripts?

  Thank you