"Michael J. Steiner" <AUMXS@ASUACAD>
Mon, 20 Nov 89 18:06:05 MST
I personally don't think that digestifying a list is a good idea;
it increases the time from when mail is posted to when it is distributed
enormously, it takes more time to make, and also, reading 10 30-line
mail files seems a LOT easier than reading 1 300-line one.

(Just thought I'd put my 2› in.)

|Michael J. Steiner  <[log in to unmask]>         |
|"Socially inept, but nevertheless intelligent."    |
|"I don't have enough time to goof up."             |
|Computer Science major at Arizona State University |
|Disclaimer:  I don't work for anyone yet.          |
|Warning:     I abide by the Hacker Ethic.          |